We certainly expect that you will be satisfied with your product purchase; however, in the unlikely event you need to return an item, please review the following return guidelines.
- All refund requests must be made through the place of purchase within 30 days of the original sale (invoice) date.
- Any original shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
- If you received free shipping and handling on your order, standard shipping and handling charges will be deducted from your refund/credit amount.
- Any return delivery/shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- All refunds/credits will be processed using the same method of payment utilized with the original order.
- All products must be returned with original sales receipt.
- Limit of one refund per customer per item for opened product. Any remaining products must be returned in resalable condition.
- If you purchased your product from a HealthGuard Retail location
Please arrange to return the product directly to them. They will then provide you with the appropriate refund.
If you purchased your product directly from HealthGuard
- Please contact HealthGuard Customer Service for a Return Authorization Number (RMA #) prior to returning any product.
- You may obtain RMA # by contacting HealthGuard Customer Service via email by clicking on "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page or by calling 877-685-1122 during normal business hours.
- Once the RMA# has been obtained from us please write it on the outside of the package and return the package, postage paid, to the address provided with the RMA #.
(Your shopping cart is empty)